Research & Education
We work across sectors to design learning opportunities for organizations and stakeholders and stakeholder groups. A creative mix of online or in-person events and workshops support capacity building on social finance makes it uniquely relevant to each of our partners. We also host and organize a number of established industry-leading events.
Interested in our Research & Education offerings? Please take a moment to tell us about yourself and get started today!
- SocialFinance.ca works with partners to design successful online media support for events and forums across Canada and globally.
- The Social Finance Forum convenes a broad cross section of ventures, investors and market developers who are shaping the Canadian and global landscape.
- Impact Investing in Frontier Markets (INFRONT) matches seasoned North American venture capital / private equity managers as mentors with high potential private equity fund managers in emerging markets.
- Our team works with clients to design educational seminars, learning workshops or presentations that advance their area of interest. Each year, the Centre’s team designs, hosts and presents at over 60 events to over 5,000 people.
- We offer high quality research and knowledge development products on impact investing across a range of themes such as foundation mission-investment, affordable housing and finance and technical guides for social impact bond developments.
Sample Research & Education Client Work