Work With Us
Whether it’s developing an impact investing strategy, structuring a new fund or placing capital for impact, our team can help you reach your goals.
We follow three principles while conducting our work:
- Outcome-focused: We strive to ensure you are generating the most possible impact
- Lean: We provide only the support you need to achieve your goals
- Collaborative: As Canada’s leading impact investing institution, we open doors to
our global network and connect to other social finance leaders
Who we work with
- Businesses: For social ventures (for-profit, not-for-profit, cooperatives, and corporations seeking blended value (financial plus societal benefit).
- Investors: For individuals, financial institutions, foundations, and endowment investment boards.
- Not-for-profit & charitable organizations
- Systems changing collaborations
- Public servants and government bodies
We provide tailored advice to a range of investors, funds, financial institutions, not-for- profit and charitable organizations, foundations, and government actors. Founded in 2011, we’ve quickly become a leading global entity in this rapidly growing field.
As an entrepreneur, organization or fund seeking investment capital we connect you to potential investors or identify available capital that will help you launch or grow your initiative.
We work across sectors to design learning opportunities for organizations and stakeholders and stakeholder groups. A creative mix of online or in-person events and workshops support capacity building on social finance makes it uniquely relevant to each of our partners. We also host and organize a number of established industry-leading events.
We look forward to getting to know you and your change initiative.
Download this short pamphlet to learn more about our service offerings at MCII.
Have any general inquiries about working with us? Click here to email us your questions.