SocialFinance.ca is the leading online community and information hub for social finance and impact investing in Canada.
SocialFinance.ca brings together the voices of social finance practitioners and thought leaders across the country and internationally.
SocialFinance.ca has supported leading conferences in the field of impact investing and social finance to provide marketing and online media coverage services. Our clients include:
- Social Capital Markets (SOCAP) 2009-2012, San Francisco, USA; SOCAP Europe 2011-2012
- Social Enterprise World Forum 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Partnering for Global Impact ® 2012, Lugano, Switzerland
- FIESS 2011, Montreal, Canada
- Toronto International Microfinance Summit 2011-2012, Toronto, Canada
SocialFinance.ca has four objectives:
- To support the community of people and organizations helping to make Canada a global leader in social finance and impact investing
- To promote learning through the sharing of best practices, success stories and challenges in advancing social finance
- To provide information and analysis on the key issues related to social finance nationally and internationally
- To engage investors, entrepreneurs and enablers in open discussion on the potential for social finance as an enabler for change.
SocialFinance.ca was established in 2008 by social finance pioneers Karim Harji and Michael Lewkowitz.Contact: Managing Editor, Nabeel Ahmed at email@example.com