SocialFinance.ca is the leading online community for social finance and impact investing in Canada. Bringing together the voices of social finance practitioners and thought leaders across the country and internationally.
SocialFinance.ca has supported leading conferences in the field of impact investing and social finance to provide marketing and online media coverage services. Our clients include:
- Social Capital Markets (SOCAP) 2009-2013, San Francisco, USA; SOCAP Europe 2011-2012
- Social Enterprise World Forum 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Calgary, Alberta this October,2013
- Partnering for Global Impact ® 2012 and 2013, Lugano, Switzerland
- FIESS 2011, Montreal, Canada
- Toronto International Microfinance Summit 2011-2012, Toronto, Canada
SocialFinance.ca hosts monthly webinars, in-person events and thought leadership discussions through Social Finance Connects:
SocialFinance.ca was established in 2008 by social finance pioneers Karim Harji and Michael Lewkowitz.